Harnessing Talent: Alliance for Recruitment and Retention for Canadians with Disabilities is a new partnership working toward healthy, inclusive and productive workplaces.
The Alliance creates, reviews and promotes evidence-based practices in workplace disability management. Current research supports the long-term economic benefits of recruiting and retaining employees with disabilities in the workforce, such as a reduction in absenteeism and employee turnover.
We are inviting organizations and companies to join our Alliance and take advantage of our free resources. As a member you will be able to:
· Connect with organizations in your province or territory that provide local resources on recruiting and retaining people with disabilities
· Access Harnessing Talent Alliance brief webinars, highlighting the on-the-ground work of organizations currently expanding skills in the recruitment and retention of people with disabilities
· Access public one-hour webinars related to current research on the recruitment and retention of people with disabilities
· Receive monthly summaries of striking facts and statistics, from our webinars, that you can apply in your work
· Tell us, in a brief survey, about what information and resources would be the most helpful to improve your inclusive employment practices, so we can send you the resources that will be most useful to you
Please note, we will confirm your registration shortly afterward.* Contact us if you would like to know more
Stay up-to-date with the latest from Harnessing Talent Alliance news